Monday, May 30, 2011

ARE YOU DIFFERENT OR INDIFFERENT?




I wanted to make a world's that different
But friends self satisfied left me indifferent
They said you're a dreamer, why not conform?
But the unjust allowed to others they'll soon to you perform

The vain, the cruel, the hypocrisy
Are accepted as normality
By the indifferent majority
Who conform as slaves to society

I wanted to make a world that's different
But those self satisfied left me indifferent
They said, 'Come off your cloud, be one of us'
But to descend to the low  is to rot and to rust

The vice, the stress, the bureaucracy
Brainwash unconsciously
The indifferent majority
Who form the norms of society

Now that I'm making a world that's different
It’s clear the most suffered are the indifferent
Who permitted immorals to grow as wild weeds
Now see few flowers with sweet different deeds

Kelly Durant

No comments:

Post a Comment